Monday, February 17, 2014

Thank You, My Teacher---for 30 days-30

Monday, January 17th, 2014
At 66 years old, I met a good teacher named Marcella. Marcella is tall with long and curly hair. She is the kind of person who is calm, patient, friendly, good faith, funny, considerate and organized. She is hardworking.
Our class includes the students from level 3 to level 5. They came from different countries. It is very difficult to make all students understand English and use it, but the most of the students are satisfied, so we think she is a good teacher.
How does she teach students well? Except she is persistent enough, she researches some methods to teach students. Marcella created Morning English Blog and organized a afternoon conversation group. Marcella usually give us some home works on the line. She encourages us more to practice. She usually replays our paragraphs. She gave me 17 comments and commented all my homeworks. Not only she pointed some problems in the paragraphs, she also encouraged me keeping doing.
"An excellent idea Dalson! Writing everyday will be very good for your English fluency-but talk talk talk!"Marcella wrote on January 21.
 "What a great experience! There is a way to get back in your canoe by yourself-I will have to show you-you use your paddles..." After my paragraph she wrote on January 27, 2014. What a good teacher! Thank you-my teacher!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't showed you how to get out of a tipped canoe yet Dalson...that will require some paddles, water and a canoe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I need more to practice English. I remember "talk talk talk."

    ReplyDelete