Sunday, February 23, 2014

My strength and weakness

Everybody has strength's point and weakness's points , today i am going to speak about mine.
I am helpful , responsible , kind ,organised and hard worker .All my life , i organised the 24 hours of the day between my work , my home and my family .
Every day of my life , i learned some thing new , such as cooking new recipes , sewing ....and many more .
Now i am going to learn English , my weakness point is that i can't work in a team work , in my class i work with many students , but i feel like i can't understand quickly , but when i return at home i can understand most of the lessons .
I am working on learning new skills and trying to make effort working with other students ,and resist shy and work as a team .

No comments:

Post a Comment