Friday, February 14, 2014

My Wife---for 30 days-27

Friday, February 14th, 2014 Tomorrow is going to be Valentine's Day. I want to write a paragraph about my wife. My wife is Gangying. She is the nicest of people who is kind, and friendly. We were classmates 56 years ago. When we studied in a same middle school she sat next to me for 3 years. After that, we went to a same high school but we were in a different classes. After 3 years I went to Tongji University to study mechanics, but she went to Anhui Medical University. Fortunately, we fell in love in 1969.  Our Universities' distance is about 1000 km. I contacted her by letters.
After we graduated from the universities, she became a doctor and I became an university teacher.
On January first, In 1972 we got married. We have two children, one Girl and one boy. She did house works, cleaning, cooking, washing and taking care of kids. She was very tired, but she was very happy. In 2006, she retired and relaxed. She was a good classmate. She is a good wife. She was a good doctor. She is a good Mother. I wish her happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Dalson! You're wife sounds just as talented and kind as you are. I like the sentence, "Fortunately, we fell into a love river in 1969." That made me laugh :D

    ReplyDelete