Sunday, February 2, 2014

MY English 30day challenge is going well

Happy Chinese New Year, Gong Xi Fat Choi, to all my family, friends, my classmates and my teacher. Hope this year of the Horse is good in health and wealth for you and your family. Studying English is a difficult challenge for everybody in the beginning. We all need to spend more time to study. I would like to write about how my 30 day English challenge is going. My 30 day English challenge is going well. I just need to focus on watching english T.V. with my kids 20 minutes everyday, read my kids book everyday with the kids and communicate with my kids, friends, classmates and teacher. I try to read the English Chinese Dictionary to learn more English Vocabulary words, two times a week before bed. I hope in the future my English were improve.

post from LAI

1 comment:

  1. Gong Xi Fat Choy Lai!
    Your writing has much improved! Keep on doing what you are doing - it's working!

    ReplyDelete