Monday, February 3, 2014

About Me---for 30 day-16

Monday,  February 3rd, 2014
I'm the kind of  person who is kind, patient, dutiful and unny. I'm persistent with my work.I'm kind, I sometimes help The students who need help.
I'm so patient, that my granddaughters think of me being the best grandfather in the word.
I'm dutiful, I never go ago on.
I,m funny, I can make jokes if I disagree with something.

My elder granddaughter is the kind of person who is friendly, smart, good at politics and hardworking. She always loves new things. My elder granddaughter is friendly, she has many friends in her school.
My elder granddaughter is very smart, she's number 1 in many of her classes.
My elder granddaughter loves new things, she is good at computer.
My elder granddaughter is good at politics, she rarely is angry.
My elder granddaughter is hardworking, she is one of the best students in the Joshua Creek Public School.

I'm hardworking,  so I'm unpopular.
I'm patient, but when I meet emergency, perhaps I am not calm,
I love my granddaughter, but sometimes I'm incapable, because I'm not good at English.
I'm untalented, but I'm hardworking.

1 comment: