Thursday, February 6, 2014

Describe Myself to my friends

My name is Lai, I am the kind of person who easy going, outgoing, hardworking, friendly, funny ,love to learn  ,always smiling, it is make me feel good and good mood for anybody if they see me because life is hard, smile can make people feel good. I hate to fight, I am patient, seldom angry, Sometimes I'm tired or not in good mood. I'm calm. I like being clean and tidy, if I am doing a work at home. I like to pray Buddha every morning and night. Praying can make me feel peaceful and relax. My hobbies is reading some books and I like do some volunteer  at temples to help people and solves some problems If I have free time I like to get together with my kids ,friends, eating out ,shopping and movies with my family. I like travelling. Travelling can make me feel good and relax . I love my family ,My  kids and my husband , I am a happy person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment