Thursday, February 27, 2014

My weakness

It's very difficult to talk about our weaknesses. I'll try.
One of my weakness is impatience.
I realized this trait when the situation lasts too long, I'm getting nervous. I don't like to wait, to do the same tasks over and over again, or wait in the line even for a short time. I do everything fast, often too fast.
When I saw on the Marcella's poster that spring is coming, I'm asking, why so late?
At my age it's difficult to change but now, I think: be patient, spring is coming in March, sure.
It's never too late to learn, it's never too late to change. We learn a lifetime!
Jan

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jan,
    Haha. Yes, it is difficult to talk about our weaknesses. I think you selected a good one, however. I can be very impatient as well, so I understand.

    ...we learn over our whole lifetime !

    ReplyDelete