Thursday, February 6, 2014

About Myself---for 30 days-19


Tuesday, February 6th, 2014

I'm very persistent. 
When I was child, my teacher told me if you want to succeed you have to do your best and to keep doing as long as required. I believe that successes will follow doing. Since that day, I decided to be persistent.
In order to study English, I have studied English by myself for more than thirty years. I first went to English class in Canada. When the weather was -26 Celcius and the real feels looked -35 Celcius, I went to English class in time. Why? I have remembered I have to be persistent. I also taught my kids to be persistent.
I hope I will get more healthy. I like swimming, playing table tennis and doing Taichi. I have worked out since 1982.
If we do our best and keep doing, why we couldn't get successes?


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your Taichi session in class the other day Dalson! We should do that in class everyday!

    ReplyDelete