Sunday, January 26, 2014

Smaller challenge

Challenge is very important in our life to chieve our goals but the challenge for 30 days ,It means to do the same thing every day just for 30 days ,I think it's easy for everyone .I love it,so First you make your habits,Then your habits make you,ex,When I watch English movies every day for 30 days ,I can't stop it.challenge always motivates a person to function better.I think challenge such as jealousy ,When We look around us , we find almost people speak English.This encourage me to challenge my self and push my self to use this idea to improve my English .Now,I will start to watch English movies every day for 30 days,so I want know more vocabulary,I will get better listening and speaking .After that ,I will start new challenge ,How to manage conversation ? .Our life is difficult,We need more challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment