Wednesday, January 29, 2014

English challenge is going---for 30 days-11


Wednesday, January 29th, 2014

I think that Learning English is one of the most important matters in my life. I have to insist to learn English. To make is easy, to do is hard. Every day I have to do something. I usually have to buy some vegetables, to visit my friends, to take care of my granddaughters, to do house works, to watch TV, to do exercises etc. Many things can disturb learning English. Learning English is difficult for me. I often forget many English words,  and I don't know how to use those words. Especially, I can not understand what other people speak in English. I spent much time to learn English, but I did not feel any progresses.

I know I have to learn English very well. I need English in my life.  It is one of the hardest matters in the word that I fight against myself in order to keep learning English. My happiness life depends on English,  my healthy depends on English. How important English is! I believe that I can improve my English every day, if I study hard.

There is a old story in China. Long long ago, there was a man whose name was Foolishman. He lived at a village between Mountain Taihang and Mountain Wangwu. Every day he must climb the mountain for working. He decided to dig Mountain Wangwu for building a passageway. He spent a lot of time to dig the mountain. Mr. Smartman, Foolishman's friend, told him that the mountain was too big to build the passageway. Mr. Foolishman said:"where there's a will, there is a way! Even when I die, I shall have sons surviving. My sons will have their sons. My sons, grandsons, great-grandsons and great-great-grandsons aren't limited,but the mountain couldn't get bigger. Why couldn't we get successes?" God knew about it, he moved the mountain away.
English seems like a mountain that I face against. I believe that if I take as long as required, I will get succeses.

No comments:

Post a Comment