Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Do My Best--for 30 days-4

Wednesday, January 22nd, 2014
Chinese New Year is coming. Chinese New Year is the most important festival in China. My good friends called me for celebrating New Year for last days.
I have been in Canada for more than 3 years. I had worked as a teacher for more than 40 years in China. Three years past,  my colleagues don't forget me, I have been missing them.
Mr. Liu. is 55 years old now. He had been not only my colleague but also my classmate at the Jiaotong University. He likes traveling and swimming like me. We almost went throughout all China. We had experienced both adventure and happiness together. How I need some fiends in Canada! I believe I can find a good friend as Mr. Liu, if my English is a good enough. That reminds me to study English harder.

1 comment: