Tuesday, January 21, 2014

MY 30 DAY'S CHALLENGE.


What's up everyone! have a good meddle of the week. I am going to talk about my 30 day's challenge.

I Alonso Canas have promised  myself watch an English movie twice a week, this is one of hundreds of ways to improve our English as pronunciation as listening. The point is watch a movie without closed caption system, like that you would be forced to listen, being the most difficult   part of learning English or any language Even though,we sometimes do not understand our born language. Another point I've proposed to do is reduce pretty much every thing in my native language as well. Guys, why do we not try to speak more time in English than what we are speaking? let's think about. One more stuff that I am doing and I will continue doing is having an English conversation every day as at work as at home as outside. Here is a tip to follow for you; if somebody is speaking to you in a while and you do not get what they are saying, do not feel stress, just ask again and relax! remember guys, life is very wonderful do not make it hard and difficult, just let it to flow on yourself.

Alonso Canas.

1 comment:

  1. I like your flow idea Alonso! And, yes, if you don't understand, just ask them for clarification!

    ReplyDelete