Thursday, December 5, 2013

Winter Clothing

Winter is a very beautiful season, but the weather is really cold. For me it is not new because I my home country winter season is the same. I'm used to the cold weather, but I don't like because it's too cold. Temperature can drop very low -40 with wind chill. It is important to dress very warmly. When I go outside I to bundle up. I have sweaters, thick pants, long jacket with hood, scarf, gloves and warm boots to keep my body warm, but I'm not very comfortable because I wear heavy clothes. Also I prepare my kids for winter bundle up because they spend a lot outside to play in the snow.

2 comments:

  1. Do you want to make Chinese dumplings? Please watch the following vedeo.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovvMKx5JmZU

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been checking out a few of your stories and i can state pretty good stuff. I will definitely bookmark your blog Bundle Clothing

    ReplyDelete