Tuesday, December 3, 2013

                                                                 winter clothes                                                                          
                I think this winter colder than two years ago .In my home country I ignored the weather forecast  because all season there are warmer.Now, I'm following the weather forecast everyday  because  Canada is very cold . I don't like winter because I bundle up in many layers.I like to wear a coat, ski hat, gloves, winter scarf and snow boots.Sometimes, I wear thermal tight under my pants.When I wear everything I feel warmer but not comfortable .My husband is the opposite of me, he prefer a light clothes.He doesn't like wear ski hat or gloves just he put on a hood. He likes the winter and enjoy the snow with my kids.


I  already have everything for my kids such as earmuffs,mittens, scarf, snow jacket, long under wear ,
tight, snow pants and snow boots.My kids are happy for winter because they make a snow balls ,snow angels and snowmen.

2 comments:

  1. I remember when I was a kid I loved the winter as well - but only if there was snow on the ground...snow makes it fun for kids. But when there is no snow? That is when both children and adults are a little grumpy and want winter to go away! Your husband seems crazy just to wear a hood! I understand how you feel Safy - wearing all those layers can feel uncomfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,Safy
    You don't like to wear many layar winter clothing.?Really! I should tell you some things, If you don't like tight,you can wear Leg warmers,and wear long winter coat then you cheese light heavy boots and soft gloves.I think this really work you!

    ReplyDelete